If your C by GE smart lights are not responding to Siri voice commands or the HomeKit app, here are some common solutions:
Important: A C-Reach Smart Bridge is required to enable HomeKit. C by GE Switches, Plug and Sol are not compatible with HomeKit.
- Confirm your C-Reach and C by GE lights are connected to the C by GE app.
- How To: Set Up Your C-Reach Smart Bridge
- Having trouble connecting your C-Reach to the C by GE app? Try these common solutions: Unable to Connect C-Reach to C by GE app
- How To: Set Up Your C by GE Smart Lights
- Having trouble connecting to the C by GE app? Try these common solutions: Unable to Connect Lights to the C by GE app
- If you bypassed the C by GE app and connected your C-Reach and C by GE lights directly to HomeKit:
- Confirm you connected the C-Reach to HomeKit first. Then, you connect your C by GE lights by pressing the side button on the C-Reach.
- Distance between the C-Reach and your C by GE lights should be less than 25 feet during the setup process
- Make sure your C-Reach is plugged in and not obstructed by furniture.
- Tip: Plug in the C-Reach close to your Home Wi-Fi router.
- Confirm your C by GE lights are powered on at the switch
- Power cycle your C by GE lights by turning them off at the power source for 30 seconds, then turn back on