If your C by GE lights are set up in the Google Home app only (not using the C by GE app), follow these Made For Google troubleshooting tips.
If your C by GE lights are setup in the C by GE app and linked to the Google Home app, here are some common solutions:
- Confirm your smart lights and one C by GE Wi-Fi device are set up in the C by GE app.
- Important: One of your connected C by GE devices must be a C by GE Wi-Fi device in order to enable Google control. Our Wi-Fi devices include the Smart Plug, Smart Switch or C-Reach.
- Smart Plug = unplug for 30 seconds, then plug back in
- Smart Dimmer Switches = pull airgap on the bottom of the switch, then push back in
- Smart On/Off Button Switch = push in the airgap at the bottom of the switch
- Smart On/Off Paddle and Toggle Switch = take off the face plate and push the pinhole button on the switch
- C-Reach Smart Bridge = unplug for 30 seconds, then plug back in