To enable HomeKit for your C by GE smart lights, you will need a C-Reach. Make sure to first, write down the 8 digit HomeKit setup code (xxx-xx-xxx) on the back of the C-Reach. You will need this number for set up.
First, set up your C-Reach and C by GE lights in C by GE app.
Next, follow these instructions to enable HomeKit:
- Open C by GE app and go to Settings
- Select “HomeKit & Siri”
- Tap the (plus +) icon in the top right corner.
- Select “Add Accessories”
- Make sure to reference the HomeKit setup code on the back of the C-Reach. Once you are ready, press Continue.
- Either scan the back label of the C-Reach or hold your iPhone near the back label. If you do not scan, you will be prompted to type in the HomeKit setup code. This is an 8 digit code on the back of the C-Reach (xxx-xx-xxx)
- Select the accessory
- Once connected, tap “Next,” then tap “Next” as C by GE bulbs are identified.