Philips Screw Driver, Drill with 7/32 bit and a tape measure
- Before installing, remove plastic battery tab on the motion sensor. Also be sure to separate the magnet and bracket so you can secure the bracket to the wall.
- Identify where you want to mount your Wire-Free Motion Sensor (Try the sensor in various locations to determine the ideal spot for your application. Recommended placing between 66-78” from the floor.)
- Mark the location for hole to be drilled.
- Using a 7/32” bit, drill hole in wall for mounting screw, insert anchor.
- Secure bracket to the wall until flush and seat magnetic mount.
- Mount sensor at desired angle.
- Motion sensor can be placed vertically or horizontally with the use of included magnetic mount
- Identify where you want to place your wireless motion sensor. Any level shelf or surface is an ideal location for your sensor
- Install motion sensor and rotate to ideal angle