If the C by GE app can’t find your home Wi-Fi Network, or your C by GE switch is having trouble connecting to your home Wi-Fi Network, here are some common solutions:
- Make sure Bluetooth on your phone is turned on
- Move your phone as close as possible to the switch during the setup process
- Ensure that your Wi-Fi router is broadcasting a 2.4ghz network; 5ghz networks are not supported
- Ensure that Wi-Fi signal strength in the switch’s location is acceptable; if your phone has a weak signal in that area, than the switch will likely have a weak signal as well.
- If you installed our 3-Wire switch, you may need to install the Bulb Adapter that came in the box. Click here for more information.
- If the bulb adapter does not fit the light bulbs on the circuit, call C by GE Customer Support to request a C by GE Fixture Adapter: 1-844-30C-BYGE (1-844-302-2943)