Set up your Amazon Alexa voice assistant with your C by GE lights so you can control them with your voice! To enable this Works With Alexa feature, you will need a C-Reach. Make sure your C-Reach is set up in your C by GE app before proceeding.
NOTE: If you are setting up Alexa with your C by GE smart switch or plug, you do not need a C-Reach. Our smart switches and plug are Wi-Fi devices that do not require a hub to enable your voice assistant.
- Download and open the Amazon Alexa app
- Go to the menu and select “Skills & Games”
- Search for and enable “C by GE”
- Log into your C by GE account to sync your C-Reach
- After logging in, you need to discover your C by GE devices. Simply say, “Alexa, discover devices,” or manually search for your device in the Alexa app under “Alexa devices.”
You can now control your C by GE devices with your voice using the Amazon Alexa voice assistant!